EXCELLENT WORK-LIFE BALANCE, FAMILY ATMOSPHERE
The Regional Account Coordinator (RAC) position is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of our current customer base as well as interacting with potential and targeted prospects. You’ll work with the Regional Sales Manager in your region to assist customers with all stages of their orders including the value-added packaging consulting services of EmpireEMCO. These include design & innovation, logistics, global sourcing, and warehousing. The Account Coordinator serves as a knowledgeable, reliable contact point for any information required by our customer base including assisting customers in placing orders, tracking orders, scheduling shipments, processing sample requests, providing stock and custom quotes, follow-up on any past due invoices, etc.
THE COMPANY EmpireEMCO is a solutions leader in the rigid packaging industry within the US and internationally. Through our brand we are committed to helping our clients create and grow their customer relationships by providing a customizable mix of solutions that include cans, caps, closures, CRC Caps, fingertip sprayers, flex packaging, glass, plastic bottles, plastic jars, pumps, trigger sprayers, tubes and much more. Our passion is delivering the highest quality solutions for the best value to help businesses of all sizes meet their goals.
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with strong communication & organizational skills to work directly with customers, vendors, and our Outside Sales Managers. May work remotely. Experience in the packaging industry is preferred. This is a work-from-home position, however, you will be required to come into the office approximately 2 times per month, if local. Responsibilities include:
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt, professional manner
- Generate quotes
- Request, ship, and follow-up on samples/drawings
- Process incoming orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Save all pertinent information in an electronic document retrieval system
- Ongoing follow-up communication with customers and vendors
- Work closely with Outside Sales Manager & provide support
- Processes and maintains paperwork for sales and purchase orders.
- Provides sales support, which includes getting pricing from vendors, quoting customers, ordering samples, shipping samples and follow-up on all orders and projects.
- Responsible for the organization of customer files.
- Works closely with sales managers for updates, new projects, and quotes.
- Processes and enters sales orders, purchase orders, and quote entries.
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers, vendors, freight lines, and office personnel (handle all complaints, issues, etc.)
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Assists sales managers as necessary, as well as provides assistance with additional projects as they arise.
- Direct and control the release of orders for shipping to ensure timely delivery to customers and meet company efficiency goals. Make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve the operation of the customer service functions.
- Address any complex and non-routine customer issues and requests.
- Act as backup to regional sales manager, RAC, and others as needed, and perform in those roles when necessary.
- Promote a positive attitude by leading by example and fostering teamwork and a collaborative working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel – Some travel with your Regional Sales Manager may be required to meet with clients and attend trade shows.
- You must be comfortable traveling by automobile and air.
- You will have a one-day overstay out of town once every two years.
- Bright, positive, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
- High level of initiative, creative thinking, decision making, and problem resolution skills
- Office hours are 7 am – 6 pm. You choose your 7.5 hours per day (1-hour lunch) We strive for a positive work-life balance.
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in packaging and/or distribution.
- Technology knowledge and familiarity with proficiency in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize.
- Strong administrative and data management skills.
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner. Ability to work remotely and self-mange.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a plus, but not required
- Epicor knowledge a plus, but not required
- Previous packaging experience is a plus, but not required.
Short- & Long-Term Disability
10 Company Paid Holidays
2 Personal Days Off
Please submit your resume with salary requirements
Location and type: Full-time employment in US