PACKAGING YOUR SUCCESS
RESPONSIVE, COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
EmpireEMCO works with a host of established, carefully vetted manufacturing partners that help us to provide our customers with precisely what each one needs for their project. We understand the challenges that may arise when selecting the right packaging and have the people, knowledge, and experience to confidently guide you through the process.
Experienced in virtually all commercial and consumer sectors, EmpireEMCO serves cosmetic and personal care, home and garden, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical, household goods, cannabis and many other industries. Our deep knowledge and expertise enable us to guide customers to the best possible solution for any product packaging challenge or need.
From simple and common to almost impossible to find, our network of more than 500 packaging partners help us build a catalog that will meet and exceed your packaging needs.
EmpireEMCO provides conceptual mechanical design and engineering services including 3D product development, reverse engineering and more.
EmpireEMCO has identified and developed business relationships with key international suppliers for
Our 100,000 square foot warehouse and “strategic warehousing” platform can be extended to provide continuity and stability of supply.
Our knowledgeable sales and support staff is armed with direct access to more than 500 packaging component manufacturers, providing competitive pricing and hands-on customer service every step along the way.
A WORLD OF CUSTOMIZED POSSIBILITIES
While we excel at providing traditional packaging solutions, EmpireEMCO is also a leader in expanding the universe of packaging possibilities. Our Innovation Team is constantly sourcing and creating cutting-edge products that add to our ever-expanding universe of packaging options.
- A global network of 500+ packaging partners
- One-stop-shop for bottles, closures, and labels
- Hybrid custom/stock solutions
- Custom packaging solutions
- Proficient in supply chain management
- Logistics support and management
- Sustainable options
- Stocking programs
- Just-in-time (JIT) programs
- Extrusion Blow Molding (EBM)
- Injection Blow Molding (IBM)
- Injection Molding (IM)
- Injection Stretch Blow Molding (ISBM)
- Package & component design, engineering, and consultation
- Models (static and working)
- Rapid low-cost prototyping tooling
- Speed to market production tooling
- Assembly, bristling, sonic welding, vacuum metalizing
- Quantities: 25M to 6MM
- Sizes: Fractional to 2.5 gallon
- Product development and launch
- Flexible packaging options
- Turn-key filling options (domestic & foreign)
- Financing of custom tooling
FROM IDEA TO FINISH
- Concept Renderings
- Engineered 3D Drawings
PUTTING TIME ON YOUR SIDE
- Concept Renderings – Within 4-5 Days
- 3D Engineered Drawings- Within 2-3 Days
- Models – Within 2-3 Days
- ISBM – (Full Tool) – First Parts in 45-50 Days from Drawing Approval
- ISBM – (Blow Cavity Only) – First Parts in 30-35 Days from Drawing Approval
- EBM – First Parts in 60 Days from Drawing Approval
- Injection Molding – First Parts in 45-50 Days from Drawing Approval
I approached EmpireEMCO because I needed to consolidate the number of suppliers we used and have ease of inventory management. The Empire Team researched options that would meet our needs then took the time to present the various options to us. They worked with us through various options, ultimately finding the best one that suited our needs while saving us money. I enjoyed working with the Empire Team. One thing I liked was their friendly, smart, timely approach and delivery of the solutions that met our needs. I know that if I have a request, it will be handled in a timely manner and options I may not have thought of will be presented. The experienced staff at EmpireEMCO really knows what they are doing. I would recommend EmpireEMCO to anyone that wants a team that works well together and works to make your life easier.
– Michele Vorwerk, Director of Purchasing, Scruples Hair Care
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Unmatched service and support.
Today. Tomorrow. And down the line.